missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
VideosSDSDocumentsCertificates Special Offers
- Small, portable, and easy to use, the instrument can measure growth rates of E. coli, other bacteria, and yeast
- Battery operated and portable for use where cells are actually cultured
- Uses LED source in combination with an advanced fiber optic
- Hand-held; accepts tubes or plastic, disposable cells
- Can be easily employed in incubation cabinets, under anaerobic conditions, and in other areas in the laboratory where cells are cultured
- Spillages can be easily wiped from the smooth surface, and the cell compartment area can be flushed with formaldehyde or ethylene oxide to sterilize it
- Download results to a PC or printer for convenient data storage and retrieval
- Serial output with 99-place memory
- Compact, low-maintenance device
- Rechargeable batteries provide nearly one month of cord-free use
Not recommended for use with mammalian cell lines.