Thermo Scientific™ WebSeal Plate+ 96-Well Glass-Coated Microplates
Get chemical resistance similar to glass, while retaining the handling advantages of polypropylene with these 96-well glass-coated polypropylene microplates.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 60180-P308
Additional Details : Weight : 3.50000kg
Glass-Like Chemical Resistance With the Convenience of Plastic
- Lightweight, precision molded polypropylene microplates, coated with 200nm thick layer of silicone dioxide
- Chemically and thermally resistant, will tolerate temperatures from −80° C to +80°C
Broad Instrument Compatibility
- SBS and ANSI standard footprint design
Well Formats to Suit Every Application
- Shallow well and deep well formats
- U- and V- bottom wells ensure optimal sample recovery
|Glass Coated Polypropylene|
|8 x 12|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.