Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) Whatman™ Grade 934-AH RTU Glass Microfiber Filters, Ready to Use
Widely used for total suspended solids analysis.
Brand: Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) 9907-9436
Additional Details : Weight : 0.27000kg
- Prewashed, preweighed RTU filters eliminate pretreating steps otherwise required by Standard Method 2540D
- Fine particle retention of 1.5μm at high flow rates
- Able to process heavy, turbid samples <
Ready to use wastewater filter Whatman 934-AH RTU filters meet the requirements for total suspended solids analysis of water according to the latest edition of Standard Method 2540D. 934-AH RTU is used as a wastewater filter for a wide range of water monitoring applications including:
- Monitoring rivers, lakes, and coastal waters
- Analyzing purified discharge of wastewater treatment plants
- Monitoring discharge water from industrial plants
RTU filters are packaged within an aluminum pan with the filter weight clearly printed on a heat-resistant label. Each pan has a unique barcode.
|Our Whatman glass microfiber filter papers in grade 934-AH RTU have been pre-washed, dried (or ignited), cooled, desiccated and weighed, which eliminates the pre-treating steps that are otherwise required by the US EPA Laboratory Standard Method 2540 part|
|3.7 s/100 ml/in.2|
|Borosilicate glass microfiber filter|
|Grade 934-AH RTU Filter for Total Suspended Solids Analysis, 5 decimal places, 47 mm (100 pcs)|