GE Healthcare Whatman™ Qualitative Filter Paper: Grade 1574½ Pleated Circles
Maintains flow rate with reduced contact between filter and funnel. Whatman™ Grade1574½ Pleated Circles are a medium fast filter paper with high wet strength.
Brand: GE Healthcare 10314844
Additional Details : Weight : 0.14000kg
DescriptionCellulose filters are used in qualitative analytical techniques to determine and identify materials. Pleated qualitative filters determine and identify materials with improved flow rate and increased loading capacity compared to equivalent quadrant folded filters.
- Increased filter surface area increases total loading capacity and decreases overall filtration time.
- Reduced contact between filter and funnel maintains flow rate.
- Eliminated need to quadrant-fold filter circles to fit conical funnels saves time in repetitive or multiple analyses.
- Pleated filters have the same technical properties as the respective filter circles.
- Cellulose filters are used in qualitative analytical techniques to determine and identify materials.
- Pleated qualitative filters give improved flow rate and increased loading capacity compared to equivalent quadrant folded filters.
- Resistant against: sulfuric and nitric acid solutions (up to 40% at 50°C); hydrochloric (up to 10% at 100°C, 20% at 60°C, 25% at 20°C); and alkalis (up to 10% at 20°C).
|A medium fast filter paper with high wet strength. This paper has the same chemical resistance characteristics as Grade 1573.|
|Grade 1574 ½|
|Grade 1574 ½ Qualitative Filter Paper Folded (Prepleated), 125 mm|