Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) Whatman™ Uniflo™ 25 Syringe Filters
Ideal for filtration of organic-based samples. Whatman™ Uniflo Syringe Filter, PTFE Membrane is a disposable, hydrophobic filter unit that will not allow water to pass without high pressures. The polytetrafluoroethylene membrane will also stop aqueous aerosols in gas streams.
Brand: Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) 10463422
Additional Details : Weight : 1.14000kg
Whatman Uniflo Syringe Filters are disposable filter units designed to provide clean filtrate from small volumes up to 10mL (13mm filters) or 100mL (25mm filters).
- Combines premium quality with economic efficiency
- Available in a variety of membrane choices with a polypropylene overmold housing
- A range of sizes and pore sizes to meet the filtration application needs
- Individual ink-jet printing on the filter for easy identification
- Packaged in a clean, compact recyclable plastic box to optimize benchtop space
|HPLC sample filtration|
|Female Luer Lock|
|Resealable, recyclable plastic boxes|
|UNIFLO Syringe Filter|
|Up to 100mL sample|
|Male Slip Luer|