BD BBL™ Trypticase™ Soy Broth (Soybean-Casein Digest Medium)
Conforms with USP and EP specifications. BD™ BBL™ Trypticase™ Soy Broth (Soybean-Casein Digest Medium) is a dehydrated, general purpose media for isolation, detection and cultivation of wide variety of microorganisms.
Brand: BD 211768
Additional Details : Weight : 0.53100kg
Trypticase Soy Broth (Soybean-Casein Digest Medium) is a general purpose medium used in qualitative procedures for the cultivation of fastidious and non-fastidious microorganisms from a variety of clinical and nonclinical specimens. TSB is a nutritious medium that will support the growth of a wide variety of microorganisms, including common aerobic, facultative and anaerobic bacteria and fungi.
- This formulation is included in the USP as a medium for use in performing microbial enumeration tests and tests for specified microorganisms when testing nonsterile pharmaceutical products.
- TSB was chosen by the USDA Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service for detecting viable bacteria in live vaccines.
- TSB is recommended for testing bacterial contaminants in cosmetics and complies with established standards in the food industry.
- Because of its capacity for growth promotion, TSB is also recommended for use as the inoculum broth for disc diffusion and agar dilution antimicrobial susceptibility testing as standardized by the Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI).
- Used in the isolation of: Aspergillus brasiliensis (niger) 16404, Bacillus subtilis 6633, Candida albicans 10231, Escherichia coli 8739, Pseudomonas aeruginosa 9027, Salmonella enterica subspecies enterica serotype Typhimurium 14028, Staphylococcus aureus 6538
AOAC, BAM, BS12, CCAM, CLSI, CMPH2, COMPF, EP, EPA, ISO, JP, MCM9, SMD, USDA, USP
|Light tan to yellow (prepared)|
|Trypticase™ Soy Broth|
|Dehydrated (homogenous, free of extraneous material)|
|Pancreatic digest of Casein 17g/L, Papaic digest of Soybean 3g/L, Sodium Chloride 5g/L, Dipotassium Phosphate 2.5g/L, Dextrose 2.5g/L|
|Cultivation of fastidious and non-fastidious microorganisms from a variety of clinical and nonclinical specimens|
|AOAC, BAM, BS12, CCAM, CLSI, CMPH2, COMPF, EP, EPA, ISO, JP, MCM9, SMD, USDA, USP|
|Trypticase™ Soy broth|
|Trypticase Soy Broth|