Contec™ Amplitude™ Kappa™ Sterile LE Wipes
Designed for wiping in ISO Class 5 environments. Contec™ Amplitude™ Kappa™ Sterile LE Wipes are low endotoxin wipes that meet the FDA standard for bacterial endotoxins using Limulus Amoebocyte Lysate at the endotoxin limit for medical devices at <20 EU/device.
Brand: Contec™ NWPZ0002
Additional Details : Weight : 7.26000kg
- Sterile, nonpyrogenic nonwoven wiper made of cellulose-free lyocell (rayon) and polyester material
- Ideal for product wipe down and cleaning the exterior surfaces of equipment in the biotech, pharmaceutical, and medical device industries
- Unique surface texture provides effective cleaning and particle removal
- Low levels of particles and extractables
- High water and solvent sorbent capacity and rate
- Gamma-irradiated to a Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6
Sterile packaging features peelable outer bag and linear tear inner bag; embossed lot numbers on both bag seals for lot traceability. Basis weight, 65g/m2.
Passes LAL test for endotoxins (<20 EU/device). Validated to a 10-6 SAL per AAMI/ISO 11137 Method 1 Guidelines for sterilization of medical devices.
|ISO Class 5|
|12 x 12 in. (30 x 30 cm)|