Corning™ BioCoat™ Matrigel™ Growth Factor Reduced Matrix for Smooth Muscle Cells
Induce differentiation of human and rat aortic smooth muscle cells
Brand: Corning™ 354635
Additional Details : Weight : 0.55000kg
Interactions between components of the extracellular matrix and growth factors play a crucial role in determining the adaptation and responses of mammalian cells to their micro environments both in vivo and in vitro.
- Smooth muscle cells cultured in this environment are characterized by a low proliferative index and multilayered nodular morphology
- Additional characteristics include expression of the cytoskeletal proteins α-smooth muscle actin, heavy-chain myosin and 150kD h-caldesmon
- Consists of MCDB 131 Medium with BD ITS+™ Universal Culture Supplement with insulin, transferrin, selenous acid, linoleic acid and bovine serum albumin
- Cells can be subcultured according to routine procedures, seeded into fermentation systems, or used in a variety of bioassays
- Integrate specially formulated low-serum or serum-free medium, culture supplements and growth factors
- Each environment lot is tested in a bioassay and all components are tested for bacteria and fungi
These products are for research use only and are not intended for diagnostic purposes.
Construction of model systems to study angiogenesis, atherosclerosis, wound healing and in vitro toxicology
|2° to 8°C|