DWK Life Sciences DURAN™ Original Laboratory Bottle, Clear, with DIN 168-1 Thread, Graduated
The gold standard for multifunctional glass laboratory bottles.
Brand: DWK Life Sciences 218016357
2481.40 SEK valid until 2021-12-31
Use promo code "14807" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 9.76500kg
- Accessories and Spare Parts
- Special Offers
DURAN™ Original GL laboratory bottles have become the gold standard of multifunctional laboratory bottles since their introduction in 1972. The bottles are moulded from high-purity, clear, USP/EP Type I borosilicate glass 3.3, renowned for its excellent thermal performance, and high resistance to chemical attack. A combination of high-performance materials and robust ISO 4796-1 design provides a long working life. The bottles feature an easy-to-read graduated volume scale, and marking field in permanent white enamel. Permanent Retrace Code on each bottle for manufacturing lot traceability. DURAN™ Original GL bottles are supplied complete with iconic blue polypropylene cap and drip-free pouring ring for use up to 140°C. All components are fully autoclavable at 121 or 134°C.
- Standardised GL-thread and matching cap system for particularly tight sealing and simple, clean pouring out
- Retrace Code, and certificate for manufacturing lot traceability
- Fired-on, highly durable white print
- Suitable for long-term storage
- Easy-to-read scale with graduation marks to estimate the content