Invitrogen™ Silencer™ Select Negative Control No. 1 siRNA
A non-targeting negative control siRNA with the same chemical modifications for enhanced efficacy as in other Silencer™ Select siRNAs.
Brand: Invitrogen™ 4390843
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00680kg
- A non-targeting negative control siRNA with the same chemical modifications for enhanced efficacy as in other Silencer™ Select siRNAs
- Validated siRNA controls for optimizing siRNA experiments
- GAPDH Positive Control functionally tested in several common cell lines
- Negative Controls functionally proven to have minimal effects on cell proliferation and viability
- Include Silencer™ Select modifications for enhanced specificity
- For use in human, mouse, and rat cells
- Upon receipt, store siRNAs in a non-frost-free freezer at or below -20°C
What are Silencer™ Select siRNAs?
- Silencer™Select siRNAs are our next-generation siRNAs
- These siRNAs incorporate the latest improvements in siRNA design, off-target effect prediction algorithms, and chemical modifications to yield siRNAs with unrivalled efficacy, potency, and specificity
- The result is fewer failed experiments due to poor silencing, and cleaner, more consistent phenotypic data
Silencer™ Select Negative Control siRNAs
- Negative control siRNAs are siRNAs with sequences that do not target any gene product
- They are essential for determining the effects of siRNA delivery and for providing a baseline to compare siRNA-treated samples
- These negative control siRNAs have been tested by microarray analysis and shown to have minimal effects on gene expression
- In addition, these two controls have been tested in multi-parametric, cell-based assays and are proven to have no significant effect on cell proliferation, viability, or morphology in the cell lines tested
|Contains dried siRNA at (5 nmol) and Nuclease-free Water (1.75 mL), shipped at ambient temperature. Upon receipt, store siRNAs in a non-frost-free freezer at or below –20 °.|
|Silencer™, Silencer™ Select, Ambion™|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.