Invitrogen™ One Shot™ TOP10 Electrocomp™ E. coli
Supplied at transformation efficiency of 1 x 109 cfu/ μg supercoiled DNA that's ideal for high-efficiency cloning and plasmid propagation
Brand: Invitrogen™ C404052
3444.00 SEK valid until 2022-10-31
Use promo code "16498" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 0.02000kg
Provides stable replication of high copy number plasmids. The genotype of TOP10 cells is similar to that of DH10B™ strain.
- hsdR for efficient transformation of unmethylated DNA from PCR amplifications
- mcrA for efficient transformation of methylated DNA from genomic preparations
- lacZΔM15 for blue/white color screening of recombinant clones
- endA1 for cleaner preparations of DNA—get better results in downstream applications due to elimination of nonspecific digestion by Endonuclease I
- recA1 for reduced occurrence of nonspecific recombination in cloned DNA
- Bacterial/Yeast Strain: TOP10
|May be used for plasmids > 20 kb|
|High Efficiency (> 10^9 cfu⁄µg)|
|Not High-throughput Compatible (Manual)|
• One Shot™ TOP10 Electrocomp™ E. coli: 21 vials, 50 µl each
• pUC19 DNA (10 pg/µl): 1 vial, 50 µl
• S.O.C. medium: 1 bottle, 6 ml
Store Competent Cells at -80°C. Store pUC19 DNA at -20°C. Store SOC Medium at 4°C or at room temperature.
|Not Suitable for cloning unstable DNA|
|Lacks F' Episome|
|Not for ccdB vector propagation|
|Not Suitable for preparing unmethylated DNA|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.