Invitrogen™ T7 RNA Polymerase
DNA-dependent RNA polymerase with high specificity for bacteriophage T7 promoter sequences
Brand: Invitrogen™ 18033019
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
Synthesizes large quantities of RNA from DNA inserted into a transcription vector downstream from a T7 promoter. A T7 RNA Polymerase technical bulletin is available.
- Application: Synthesis of labeled and unlabeled RNA transcripts.
- Source: Purified from E. coli expressing the T7 RNA Polymerase gene on a plasmid
- Performance and Quality Testing: 3' and 5' exodeoxyribonuclease, ribonuclease, and DNA nicking assays; performance in a transcription reaction
- Unit Definition: One unit hydrolyzes 1nMol of ribonucleotide into acid-precipitable material in 1 hr at 37°C using a T7 transcription vector as template
- Unit Reaction Conditions: 40mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.0), 25mM NaCl, 8mM MgCl2, 2mM spermidine-(HCl)3, 5mM DTT, 0.4mM ATP, 0.4mM CTP, 0.4mM GTP, 0.4mM UTP, 1μCi [3H]GTP, 1μg SphI-cut pT7L13, and enzyme in 50μL for 10 min. at 37°C
Cell Free Protein Expression for Functional Analysis, Cell Free Protein Expression for Structural Analysis, Cell-Free (in vitro) Expression, Gene Expression Analysis and Genotyping, In Vitro Transcription, Protein Expression, Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis
|T7 RNA Polymerase|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.