Invitrogen™ LIVE/DEAD™ Fixable Yellow Dead Cell Stain Kit, for 405 nm excitation
The LIVE/DEAD™ Fixable Yellow Dead Cell Stain Kit is used to determine the viability of cells prior to the fixation and permeabilization required for intracellular antibody staining, or prior to elimination of biohazardous materials using formaldehyde fixation.
Brand: Invitrogen™ L34959
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00450kg
- Used to determine the viability of cells prior to the fixation and permeabilization required for intracellular antibody staining or prior to elimination of biohazardous materials using formaldehyde fixation
- Kit has been optimized and validated for use with a violet laser flow cytometer
- Conveniently packaged in 40-test vials to help ensure the stability and performance of the dye over time
- Amine reactive dyes in solution will lose their effectiveness over a short period of time, therefore it is recommended to completely use the vial once rehydrated
- If this is not possible, aliquot the vials in small volumes and store at -80°C, avoiding freeze-thaw cycles
- LIVE/DEAD™ Fixable Dead Cell Stains are available in a wide variety of colors to meet multi-color panel needs
- The LIVE/DEAD™ Fixable Yellow Stain was selected based on its fluorescent properties to minimize compensation between other violet dyes and dyes that excite off of the 488 nm blue laser
- The yellow-fluorescent reactive dye has an excitation maximum of ∼405 nm, but it is excited well with the 405 nm violet laser
- It has an emission maxima of ∼570 nm, so it can be collected in the second or third channel on most violet laser flow cytometers
|LIVE/DEAD™ Fixable Yellow Dead Cell Stain Kit, for 405 nm excitation|
|Contains 5 vials of LIVE/DEAD™ fixable dead cell stain and 500 μL DMSO.
Store at -20°C.
|LIVE/DEAD™ Fixable Yellow Dead Cell Stain|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.