Ismatec™ Masterflex™ PharMed™ Ismaprene Standard Tubing
Ideal tubing for pharmaceutical and medical applications and foodstuffs. Ismatec™ Masterflex™ PharMed™ Ismaprene Standard Tubing is well suited for cell culture and tissue culture work.
Brand: Ismatec™ MF0011A
975.76 SEK valid until 2020-12-31
Use promo code "14720" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
- Ideal for production filtration, fermentation and bioreactor process lines.
- Very long service-life.
- Non-toxic and non-hemolytic.
- Impermeable to normal light and UV-radiation
- Appropriate for medical products and foodstuffs.
- Low particulate spallation.
- Can be autoclaved repeatedly.
- Withstands repeated CIP and SIP cleaning and sterilization.
- Meets USP class VI, FDA and NSF criteria.
- Potential leaching of additives (lubricants).
- Acids: Good
- Alkaline solutions: Good
- Solvents: Not recommended
- Pressure: Not recommended
- Viscous media: Good
- Sterile media: Excellent
- Complies with: FDA 21CFR177.2600, US Pharmacopoea Class VI, NSF listed (Standard 51).
- Autoclavable with steam, 30 minutes at 1 bar (15 psi) and 141°C.
- Gas sterilization with ethylene oxide.
- Sterilization with radiation up to 2.5 mrad.
- Caution: Use special tubing version (welded stoppers) when autoclaving 2 or 3-stop color-coded tubing.
|FDA 21CFR177.2600, US Pharmacopoea Class VI, NSF listed (Standard 51)|
|CO2 1200, 02 200, N2 80|
|Pharmaceutical, medical, foodstuffs|
|4.8mm I.D., 8.0mm O.D.|