Nickel Standard For ICP, 10,000μg/mL in 5% HNO3, SPEX CertiPrep™
ISO/IEC Guide 34 Certified, NIST-Traceable Certified Reference Material
Brand: SPEX Certiprep PLNI2-3Y
Additional Details : CAS Number : 7440-02-0 Weight : 0.12500kg Transport : UN number : 3264 Chem class : 8 Pack group : III
|Packaging||Triple-leached LDPE bottle|
Inorganic Standard manufactured for AA, ICP, ICP/MS, IC, XRF, and other analytical instrumentation
Accredited by A2LA for ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO/IEC Guide 34 and certified by UL-DQS to ISO 9001
|Assurance Certificate of Analysis reports up to 30 elements at ppb levels.|
|Up to 68 elements are scanned with found values for ICP and ICP-MS standards. The found value of the trace metallic impurities is reported on the Certificate of Analysis.|
|Triple-leached LDPE bottle|
|AA, ICP, ICP/MS, IC, XRF, and other analytical instrumentation|
Safety and Handling
- 10,000µg/ml nickel
- Carcinogenicity Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 1
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- H351-Suspected of causing cancer.
- H372-Causes damage to organs.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P321-Specific treatment (see on this label).
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : nitric acid, nickel
Product intended for laboratory use only