Macherey-Nagel™ NucleoSpin™ RNA Stool
Complete kits for quick and efficient isolation of total RNA from a variety of stool specimens using a combination of silica membrane technology and NucleoSpin™ Bead Tubes A (included). Kits available for 10 or 50 preps.
Brand: Macherey-Nagel™ 740130.10
Additional Details : Weight : 0.20000kg Transport : UN number : 3316 Chem class : 9 Pack group : II
RNA Stool kit enables efficient isolation of high quality RNA from any kind of stool sample. The kit combines NucleoZOL and a specific Lysis Buffer to chemically disrupt stool samples. The containing microbes are then disrupted with a mechanical lysis using the included Bead Tubes Type A.
- Optimized workflow ensures a fast isolation of high quality RNA, including small RNA
- Combination of mechanical homogenization and chemical lysis
- Isolated RNA does not show any PCR inhibition due to Inhibitor Removal Columns
- Suitable for various human and animal stool samples, fresh or frozen
|High integrity RNA|
|Animal or human stool, fresh or frozen|
|Mini Spin Column|
|Silica membrane technology and NucleoSpin Bead Tubes Type A|
|180 - 220 mg|
|70 min / 10 preps (preparation time)|
|Elution volume: 100 μL|
|Isolation of RNA from stool|
|Binding capacity: 200 μg|
|Columns with Collection Tubes, NucleoZOL, Bead Tubes Type A, Inihibitor Removal Columns with Collection Tubes, Collection Tubes (2 mL), Collection Tubes (1.5 mL), rDNase, buffers|
|RNA integrity number (RIN): > 7.5|
|10 - 30 μg|
Safety and Handling
- NucleoSpin RNA Stool (10)
- Acute toxicity Category 3
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- Carcinogenicity Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- Germ cell mutagenicity Category 2
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- Specific target organ toxicity after repeated exposure Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H301-Toxic if swallowed.
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H311-Toxic in contact with skin.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H331-Toxic if inhaled.
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- H341-Suspected of causing genetic defects.
- H351-Suspected of causing cancer.
- H373-May cause damage to organs.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor /
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P342+P311-If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/ .
- P405-Store locked up.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : phenol, guanidium thiocyanate, rDNAse, 1,4-dioxane, ethanol