Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ AQUAfast™ Reaction/Digestion Tubes and Liquid Reagents
Perform colorimetric testing including fluoride, COD, total nitrogen and total phosphate using the Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ AQUAfast Liquid Reagents, Digestion and Reaction Tubes.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ CODL00
Additional Details : CAS Number : 7664-93-9 Weight : 0.08800kg Transport : UN number : 1830 Chem class : 8 Pack group : II
Use Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ AQUAfast Digestion Tubes, Reaction Tubes and Liquid Reagents with Orion™ AQUAfast colorimeters and Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ AquaMate Vis and UV-Vis spectrophotometers. Digestion and reaction tubes contain the precise amount of reagent, are made of special optical glass and fit the Orion™ AQUAfast COD165 thermoreactor. Digestion tubes measure COD, total nitrogen and total phosphate. Reaction tubes measure ammonia, nitrate and phosphate. Liquid reagents mix quickly and easily in solution and measure fluoride (SPADN), hydrazine and pH.
|Wastewater: ASTM D1252-06 (B) / Standard Methods 5220 D-1997 / ATP EPA-approved Orion Method CODL00|
|AQUAfast COD165 Thermoreactor (Cat. No. COD165)|
|AQUAfast COD 0-150 ppm digestion tubes, 25 pack|
|Orion AquaMate Vis and UV-Vis Spectrophotometers, Orion AQUAfast AQ4000 Colorimeter, Orion AQUAfast|
|25 Dichromate/H2SO4 Digestion Tubes|
|0 to 150mg/L O2|
Safety and Handling
- Acute toxicity Category 3
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Specific target organ toxicity after repeated exposure Category 2
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 1
- Substances and mixtures corrosive to metals Category 1
- ACUTE AQUATIC Acute 1
- H290-May be corrosive to metals.
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H311-Toxic in contact with skin.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H373-May cause damage to organs.
- H400-Very toxic to aquatic life.
- H410-Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : sulphuric acid, mercury sulphate, disilver(I) sulphate, potassium dichromate
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.