missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Phenolphthalein Solution 0.2% In Methylated Spirit, Pure, Indicator Grade, Fisher Chemical™
Click to view available options
- Phenolphthalein solution, 0.2% in IMS
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 2
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H312-Harmful in contact with skin.
- H332-Harmful if inhaled.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H371-May cause damage to organs.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P312-IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician/ if you feel unwell.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P308+P313-IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Ethyl alcohol, Methyl alcohol, Phenolphthalein