Platinum-Cobalt (Hazen) 500-Color Standard, Reagecon
Used to calibrate, control, qualify or validate color measurement instruments
Brand: Reagecon HAZ500
Additional Details : CAS Number : 7647-01-0 Weight : 1.01700kg Transport : UN number : 3264 Chem class : 8 Pack group : II
- Platinum-Cobalt (Hazen) Color Reference Standard, Platinum-Cobalt (Hazen) Color Reference Material
- This standard can be described as Platinum-Cobalt, Pt-Co, Hazen or APHA color.
- All descriptions are interchangeable.
- This product is used extensively in the water industry and several other industries.
- The standard covers the requirements of ASTM Method D 1209.
- This product is prepared gravimetrically on a weight/weight basis.
- Both solute and solvent are weighed on a balance calibrated by Reagecon engineers using OIML traceable weights.
- Reagecon holds ISO 17025 accreditation for calibration of laboratory balances (INAB Ref: 265C).
- The resulting Balance Certificate of Calibration is issued in accordance with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025.
- The concentration of each standard is verified using a high-performance top of the range calibrated spectrophotometer.
- The calibration of the spectrophotometer is controlled using high purity ISO Guide 34 accredited spectrophotometric standards.
|HDPE Bottle GL45|
|Platinum-Cobalt (Hazen) 50|
Safety and Handling
- PLATINUM COBALT COLOUR 500
- Carcinogenicity Category 1B
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H350i-May cause cancer by inhalation.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- EUH208-Contains dipotassium hexachloroplatinate, cobaltdichloride. May produce an allergic reaction.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P321-Specific treatment (see on this label).
- P362+P364-Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : hydrochloric acid 37%, dipotassium hexachloroplatinate, cobalt dichloride