Edwards Vacuum™ Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps
Delivers excellent ultimate vacuum pressure, high pumping speeds and superior vapor handling capabilities with quiet operation. Edwards™ Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps feature a unique mode selector switch enabling either high vacuum or high throughput applications.
Brand: Edwards Vacuum™ A65201903
Additional Details : Weight : 30.00000kg
- Dual frequency: 110-120V or 230V, 50/60Hz
- Very quiet: sound pressure at 1m is 48dB(A)
- Rugged design: improved water vapour handling, 290g/hr at vapour pressures up to 80mbar
- Integral inlet valve: fast acting shut off valve prevents oil suck back in the event of power failure
- Available accessories: exhaust nozzle and mains cable
- Applications: analytical instruments; cryogenics; furnaces; thin layer deposition; high energy physics; vacuum ovens; evaporation; rotary evaporators; freeze drying; centrifugal forces; vacuum forming; distillation/extraction apparatus; filtration; fume hoods/glove boxes; impregnation; backing high vacuum systems.
|3.0 x 10-2 mbar|
|110 to 120/230 V|
|Analytical Instruments, Furnaces, High Energy Physics, Impregnation, Rotary Evaporation, Thin Layer Deposition, Vacuum Forming, Vacuum Ovens, Analytical instruments, cryogenics, furnaces, thin layer deposition, high energy physics, vacuum ovens, evaporation, rotary evaporators, freeze drying, centrifugal forces, vacuum forming, distillation/extraction apparatus, filtration, fume hoods/glove boxes, impregnation, Backing high vacuum systems., Backing High Vacuum Systems, Centrifugal Forces, Cryogenics, Distillation/Extraction Apparatus, Evaporation, Filtration, Freeze Drying, Fume Hoods/Glove Boxes|