SureSTART™ 2 mL Polypropylene Screw Top Microvials for <2 mL Samples, Level 1 Everyday Analysis
Use SureSTART™ 2 mL Polypropylene Screw Top Microvials, Performance Level 1, for everyday HPLC analysis of <2 mL samples.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 6ESV9-1PP
Additional Details : Weight : 0.27360kg
Use Performance Level 1 Thermo Scientific™ SureSTART™ 2 mL Polypropylene Screw Top Microvials for everyday chromatography analysis of <2 mL samples. They provide an affordable choice and can be used with all HPLC/UHPLC instrument types. These clear plastic 2 mL screw top microvials are Specification Certified to ensure autosampler compatible physical dimensions. Seal these screw top vials with 9 mm screw caps and septa.
Performance Level 1 Vials – for Everyday Analyses
- Have a single wave on the vial
- Polypropylene vials are recommended when analysing polar compounds /analytes
- Are suitable for QA/QC applications using core detectors
- Suitable for HPLC/UHPLC applications
- For use to verify compound presence and quantify using detection techniques such as UV, DAD/PDA, RI, ELSD, and Fluorescence
- Not recommended for use with non-polar solvents
- All Thermo Scientific SureSTART vials are dimensionally verified
- Inspected by automated optical and gauge inspection to ensure critical dimensions and tolerances
- Uniform and defect-free
- 100% traceable through the manufacturing process
- Certificate of Conformance available by lot number upon request
About Thermo Scientific SureSTART Vials, Caps, and Kits
Thermo Scientific SureSTART vials and caps are available in three performance levels. Now you can choose the products that best suit your analytical, performance, and budget needs.
- Level 1 vials and caps are for Everyday Applications and are suitable for QA/QC applications using core detectors.
- Level 2 vials, caps, and kits are for High Throughput Applications. These vials have very low metal content, extractables, and leachables to deliver high quality data with an uninterrupted workflow.
- Level 3 vials, caps, and kits are for High Performance Applications. Use Level 3 for your most valuable samples (and analytes prone to glass adsorption) to deliver consistent, reproducible results for your most demanding analyses.
|SureSTART Level 1|
|Short Thread Screw|
|9 mm Screw Caps and Septa|
|2 mL Screw Plastic Microvial, Level 1|