Thermo Scientific™ TRACE™ TR-50MS GC Columns
Choose these mid-polarity columns for GC/MS applications.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 260R143P
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
Thermo Scientific™ TRACE TR-50MS GC Columns are mid-polarity columns well-suited to GC/MS applications.
- Mid-polarity phase, 50% Phenyl polysilphenylene-siloxane
- Low bleed decreases MS contamination
- Particularly useful for applications requiring a higher temperature and more polarity than a 5% phenyl column
- Column inertness results in minimal peak tailing and decreased breakdown of sensitive samples
- Similar to: OV-17, SP-2250, DB-17, DB-17ms, DB-17ht, BPX50, Rtx-50, SPB-50, HP-50+, HP-17, AT50, RSL-300, PE-17, CC-17, 007-17(MPS-50), SPB-17, ZB-50
- Drugs of Abuse
- EPA 604, 608, 8060, 8081
|GC/MS for Pharmaceuticals|
|Trace™ TR-50 MS|
|30 m x 0.32 mm x 0.25 µm|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.