Cytiva Whatman™ PolyVENT™ Vessel Venting Filters
Flows in both directions with hydrophobic PTFE membrane. Whatman™ PolyVENT™ Vessel Venting Filters are integral filter products for sterile venting of vessels and tanks.
Brand: Cytiva 6713-0425
Additional Details : Weight : 0.14760kg
Flows in both directions with hydrophobic PTFE membrane. Whatman™ PolyVENT™ Vessel Venting Filters are integral filter products for sterile venting of vessels and tanks.Constructed from a single, standardized set of materials.
- Membrane made of hydrophobic 0.2 µm PTFE membrane.
- Validated for 50 steam autoclave cycles; compatible with EtO.
- Testable by Water Break Through (WBT) test or bubble point testing.
- Pass USP Class VI biosafety tests for plastics.
- Manufactured in clean room facilities.
- Bidirectional and autoclavable.
|PolyVENT Filter, inlet female luer lock, inlet male luer (50 pcs)|
|Biosafe; all materials meet USP Class VI requirements; Manufactured in GMP-controlled cleanroom facilities|
|Sterile venting of filling, mixing, holding, autoclave, fermentation, shipping, and dispensing vessels; For isolation of incubators, autoclaves, lyophilizers, EtO sterilizers, and fermenters; For biotech, pharmaceutical and diagnostics, and food and beverage|
|2 bar - forward direction (29 psi - forward direction)|
|Female Luer Lock [Inlet] Male Luer Lock [Outlet]|
|Female luer lock|