EMD Millipore™ Isopore™ Polycarbonate Membrane Filters
Use for analyses of airborne contaminants and other particles using optical or electron microscopy. EMD Millipore Isopore™ Polycarbonate Membrane Filters have a smooth, glass-like surface for clearer sample observation. Available in a variety of pore sizes/flow rates, diameters and colors.
Brand: EMD Millipore™ TMTP14250
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
DescriptionIdeal for air analysis, cell biology, cell culture, bioassays, cytology, environmental analysis, and epifluorescence.
- Hydrophilic and nonhygroscopic
- No clearing is needed for most transmitted-light microscopy
- Water vapor equilibration not necessary
- Low, consistent ash and tare weights
- Nonreactive to most stains
- Mean thickness varies from 9 to 11μm
- Typical refractive index is 1.6
- Autoclavable at 121°C (250°F)
|Air analysis; cell biology; cell culture; bioassays; cytology; environmental analysis; epifluorescence.|