Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) RESOURCE™ S IEX Columns
RESOURCE prepacked columns for fast separation. Resource S IEX Columns are prepacked with Source 15S, a strong cation exchanger for intermediate lab-scale purification and large-scale polishing of biomolecules with ion exchange chromatography.
Brand: Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) 17-1180-01
Additional Details : CAS Number : 79-06-1 Weight : 0.09200kg
- Rigid, monodispersed, spherical particles with controlled pore-size distribution offer excellent flow characteristics, sample loading of up to 25mg/mL and stability in organic solvents and pH extremes
- Resource columns with 1mL bed volume have separation times of 3 minutes or less at 9.6mL/min. and approximately 20 min. using a peristaltic pump at 1mL/min.
|1 x 6mL|
|RESOURCE S columns are prepacked with SOURCE 15S, a strong cation exchanger for high-resolution polishing purification of proteins, at high flow rates.|
|Connectors for high- and low-pressure chromatography equipment and instructions|
|4 to 30°C, 0.2 M Sodium Acetate in 20% Ethanol|
Safety and Handling
- RESOURCE S, 6 ml
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : ethanol
- UNKNOWN ACUTE-18 per cent of the mixture consists of component(s) of unknown acute toxicity.