Gibco™ MEM Non-Essential Amino Acids Solution (100X)
MEM Non-Essential Amino Acids Solution (100X)
Brand: Gibco™ 11140035
141.46 SEK valid until 2021-08-31
Use promo code "14805" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 0.25000kg
DescriptionGibco™ MEM Non-Essential Amino Acids Solution is used as a growth supplement for cell culture medium, to increase cell growth and viability. Gibco™ MEM Non-Essential Amino Acids Solution is formulated to contain 100X the non-essential amino acids found in the standard Minimum Essential Medium (MEM). The complete formulation is available.
For in vitro diagnostic use.
Dual-site cGMP Manufacturing and Quality System
Gibco™ MEM Non-Essential Amino Acids Solution is manufactured at a cGMP compliant facility, located in Paisley, Scotland, UK. The facility is registered with the FDA as a medical device manufacturer and is certified to the ISO 13485 standard. For supply chain continuity, we offer a comparable Gibco™ MEM Non-Essential Amino Acids Solution product made in our Grand Island facility. This facility is registered with the FDA as a medical device manufacturer and is certified to the ISO 13485 standards.
|RUO - research use only|
|2 to 8°C|
|FDA, ISO 13485|
|2 to 8°C|
|Mammalian cell culture|
|MEM Non-Essential Amino Acids Solution, 100X Concentration, 100mL, Liquid, 0 to 2 pH, 2 to 8°C Storage Temperature, 12 Months Shelf Life, Room temperature and Ambient Shipping Condition, Used for Cell Culture, Mammalian Cell Culture|
|MEM Non-Essential Amino Acids Solution|
|2 to 8°C|
Safety and Handling
- MEM NON-ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS SOLUTION, (100X)
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- P264-Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P332+P313-If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : amino acids