Thermo Scientific™ Verso 1-step RT-qPCR Kit, SYBR Green, low ROX
The Verso RT enzyme delivers high processivity and can be used at temperatures up to 57°C, delivering effective transcription through difficult RNA secondary structures.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ AB4106A
Additional Details : CAS Number : 7732-18-5 Weight : 0.80000kg
- Eliminate the need for DNase treatments - RT Enhancer (optional) prevents gDNA carry-over
- RT and qPCR steps performed in single tube - convenience and reduced contamination risk
- Use of the entire RT reaction as template for qPCR - improved sensitivity
- Verso RT enzyme is highly sensitive with broad dynamic range - accurate detection of RNA from 1pg to 1μg
- Verso RT enzyme has a wide working temperature range (42° to 57°C) - improved success with GC-rich and other difficult templates
- Contains an inert blue dye for ease of pipetting during reaction setup
|7500 System, QuantStudio™, ViiA™ 7 System, Stratagene Mx4000, Stratagene Mx3000P, Stratagene Mx3005P|
• 1 x 50 µL Verso Enzyme Mix
• 1 x 250 µL RT enhancer
• 2 x 1.25 mL 2X 1-Step qPCR SYBR Low ROX Mix
• 1 x 100µL 1M MgCl2.
Sufficient for 200 x 25 µL reactions.
Store at -20°C
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.