Thermo Scientific™ Hypersil GOLD™ C8 LC Columns
Have analytes with medium hydrophobicity or need a less hydrophobic phase to obtain optimum retention? These columns provide outstanding sensitivity and excellent peak shape.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 25203-102130
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
DescriptionSimilar selectivity, less retention than C18 columns
- Successful retention and separation of moderately hydrophobic analytes
- Ideal for fatty acids, which are too hydrophobic for analysis using C18 columns
- Higher analytical throughput compared to C18 alkyl chain chemistry
- Quicker compound elution due to reduced hydrophobic interactions
- Highly symmetrical peak shapes
- Improved speed of analysis, efficiency, and sensitivity
About the Hypersil GOLD family of HPLC columns
Meet the challenges of modern chromatography with state-of-the-art columns that provide outstanding performance and consistent separations. Twelve different chemistries are available so you can optimize separations and maximize productivity. Get outstanding peak shapes in reversed phase, ion exchange, HILIC, or normal phase chromatography.
- Excellent peak symmetry
- Narrow peaks for outstanding efficiency
- Enhanced sensitivity and improved resolution
- Exceptional reproducibility for reliable chromatography, column after column
- Solutions for high-throughput screening
- 1.9, 3 and 5µm particle sizes for all your separation needs
|Silica, Spherical Fully Porous Ultrapure|
|2 to 9|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.