Pipette, Pipettors and Tips
Corning™ Stripette™ Paper-and-Plastic Wrapped, Polystyrene Serological Pipettes
Manufactured with optically clear polystyrene for accurate measurement. Corning™ Stripette™ Individually Wrapped Plastic or Paper/Plastic Disposable Polystyrene Serological Pipets are ideal for sterile tissue culture applications, especially while wearing latex gloves, as the wrap reduces static cling.
Fisherbrand™ SureOne™ Aerosol Barrier Pipette Tips
Choose from a comprehensive line of pipet tips for demanding liquid-handling applications
Corning™ Stripette™ All-Plastic Wrapped, Polystyrene Serological Pipettes
Individually wrapped in easy-to-open plastic wrap for aseptic removal and elimination of static cling when wearing latex gloves.
Fisherbrand™ Pasteur Pipets
Use these pipets for a variety of applications. Fisherbrand™ Pasteur Pipets are ideal for use with Fisherbrand Pipettors.
Fisherbrand™ Sterile Polystyrene Disposable Serological Pipets with Magnifier Stripe
Pipets have improved optical clarity — high-contrast black markings make volumes easier to read
Eppendorf GELoader™ Tips
Use these flexible long and narrow pipette tips for handling of smallest volumes. Eppendorf GELoader™ Tips are ideal for gel electrophoresis and loading of polyacrylamide gels.
Fisherbrand™ Non-sterile Transfer Pipettes, Transparent LDPE
Prevent cross contamination. Fisherbrand™ Non-sterile Transfer Pipets, Transparent LDPE are made of shatterproof, flexible plastic and are designed to replace glass Pasteur pipets. Graduated and non-graduated pipets available in a range of sizes and styles, including jumbo, thin stem and extra long.
Thermo Scientific™ Finnpipette™ F2 GLP Kits
Access everything needed for pipetting in these all-inclusive kits, feature high-performance Finnpipette F2 pipetters which offer maximized reliability and comfort.
Fisherbrand™ SureOne™ Micropoint Pipette Tips, Universal Fit, Non-Filtered
New, improved Fisherbrand SureOne Reload system offers a full line of micropoint universal fit pipet tips
Eppendorf™ epTIPS™ Standard Pipettor Tips
Use these universal pipette tips with a wide variety of pipette models. Eppendorf™ epT.I.P.S.™ Standard Pipettor Tips feature optimal wetting properties, high transparency and special, certified purity grades.
Fisherbrand™ Polypropylene Yellow Pipet Tip E
Make pipetting simple and safer for even the most sensitive applications. Fisherbrand™ Polypropylene Yellow Pipet Tips E are perfectly fit for manual or electronic, single or multichannel pipets.
Fisherbrand™ Universal Carousel Pipette Stand
Holds up to 8 single channel, 4 multi channel, or a combination of both pipettes. Fisherbrand™ Universal Carousel Pipette Stand will securely hold virtually every known brand of pipette in the marketplace making it truly universal.
Gilson™ PIPETMAN™ Tipack™ Racked Pipet Tips
Engineered to be functional, convenient and robust. Gilson™ PIPETMAN™ Tipack™ Racked Pipet Tips are available in sterilized or autoclavable packages.
Gilson™ Pipetman™ Starter Kit
Contains three pipets conveniently packaged with many useful accessories. Gilson™ Pipetman™ Starter Kit is an economical solution to pipetting small volumes of aqueous fluids of moderate viscosity.
Fisherbrand™ SureOne™ Thin Wall Micropoint Pipette Tips, Universal Fit
Offers a full line of universal fit thin wall micropoint pipet tips
Gilson™ PIPETMAN™ EasyPack™ Tips
Sealed with an easy open/close zipper lock. Gilson™ PIPETMAN™ EasyPack™ Tips come in bulk packs with assorted sizes.
Thermo Scientific™ E1-ClipTip™ Bluetooth™ Electronic Adjustable Tip Spacing Multichannel Equalizer Pipettes
Perform sample transfers between virtually any tube, rack, microplate or horizontal gel box quickly and efficiently with adjustable tip spacing.
Eppendorf™ epTIPS™ Dual Filter Tips
Use these pipette tips for full sample recovery and quick pipetting. epTIPS™ Dual Filter Tips offer a two-phase filter for contamination protection. The two filter layers made of flexible, hydrophobic material, fit perfectly in the tip cone and retain near 100% of all aerosols and biomolecules.
Fisherbrand™ Universal Pipet Pump
Easy one-hand operation provides accurate titration. Color-coded for easy identification.
Fisherbrand™ Polypropylene Pipet Tip G
Make pipetting much simpler and safe for even the most sensitive applications. Fisherbrand™ Polypropylene Pipet Tips G are perfectly fit for manual or electronic, single or multichannel pipets.
Kartell™ Automatic Pipette Washer
Ideal quick and safe solution for washing pipettes up to 60mm long. Kartell™ Automatic Pipette Washer is a high speed way of washing long pipettes that eliminates backsymphoning, as the water inlet is located above and away from any contaminated waters.
Eppendorf™ Biopur™ epT.I.P.S.™ Racks
Eppendorf™ Biopur™ epT.I.P.S.™ Racks are the perfect combination that results in reduced-force tip attachment and ejection with complete sealing.
Thermo Scientific™ Sterilin™ Plastic Transfer Pipettes
Transfer liquids safely and accurately with Thermo Scientific™ Sterilin™ Plastic Transfer Pipettes. Ideal for general laboratory use, sample storage and transport.
Fisherbrand™ Gel-Loading Tips, 1-200μL
An ideal choice for accurately and easily loading wells in gel electrophoresis
PYREX™ Disposable Glass Serological Pipets
Packed to permit easy access to several pipets at a time without contaminating the entire case. Corning™ Pyrex™ Disposable Glass Serological Pipets offer long, slender, tapered tips to make pipetting go faster and easier.
Gilson™ Tip Empty Rack For Pipet Tips
Use with loose Gilson Diamond tips. Gilson™ Tip Empty Rack For Pipette Tips and are colour coded for ease of use.
Pipettes (pipets) and pipettors (pipetters) are hand-held liquid transfer devices used in the laboratory for the uptake, delivery and dispense of liquid samples. They fall into several categories.
- Dropping pipettes (or transfer pipettes) and Pasteur pipettes. For smaller, drop-by-drop qualitative liquid transfers where precision is not critical. These pipettes may be made from reusable glass supplied with a rubber bulb teat, or else made from one-piece disposable plastics such as HDPE
- Serological pipettes, normally sterile and graduated, are made from glass or plastic and are used in tissue culture or clinical environments for the accurate handling of liquid volumes from 1mL to 100mL
- Volumetric, one-mark graduated and calibrated pipettes are used for the extremely precise handling of liquid volumes from 0.5mL to 50mL during titrations and production of standard solutions
- Pipettors (sometimes called micropipettors) are piston-driven devices which withdraw and dispense volumes typically ranging from 0.5μL to 5mL by air or positive displacement. Pipettors may be manually or electronically operated. Fixed volume pipettors dispense a specified volume within given tolerances, adjustable volume pipettors can be adjusted to dispense various volumes within a given range. Pipettors may also be single-channel, or multichannel for the simultaneous time and labour-saving dispense of multiple aliquots of liquid into, for example, autosampler vials or microplates
- Pipettors are normally used with disposable plastic tips, which may be ‘universal’ for general purpose use, or else specialised for biosciences, gel loading or with integral filters to protect the device from contamination with harmful droplets or vapour during use.