Acetic Acid, Glacial (Optima™), Fisher Chemical™
Brand: Fisher Chemical A465-1
Additional Details : CAS Number : 64-19-7 Weight : 1.05000kg Transport : UN number : 2789 Chem class : 8 Pack group : II
- Certificate of Analysis included with each bottle.
- Ideal for analysis by ICP-MS and high-resolution ICP-MS
- Evaluated for 65 metals at low-level ppt concentrations.
- Manufactured, purified, and packaged in a Class 1000 clean room.
- Packaged in specially cleaned Teflon FEP for PFA bottles to maintain product integrity and to eliminate metal leaching from glass bottles.
- Three year shelf life from time of manufacture - available on COA.
|1.52kPa at 20°C|
Safety and Handling
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 A
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P308+P311-IF exposed or concerned: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.