Gibco™ bFGF Recombinant Human Protein
Bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Brand: Gibco™ 13256029
Additional Details : Weight : 1.00000kg
- Accessories and Spare Parts
- Special Offers
DescriptionbFGF (also known as fibroblast growth factor-basic, FGF-basic, FGF-β, FGF2, or heparin binding growth factor) is used in studies of angiogenesis, mitogenesis of fibroblasts, neurite outgrowth in PC-12 cells, receptor binding, and tyrosine protein kinase phosphorylation.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High-purity, recombinant, bioactive protein: to help ensure growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High biological activity: in-house activity testing of recombinant proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; recombinant human bFGF specific activity is determined by thymidine incorporation into serum-starved Balb/c 3T3 cells
- Proven compatibility: Recombinant proteins are bioassayed with Gibcomedia
Shipping Condition: Dry Ice.
|< 0.1 ng/µg|
|Full Length, Recombinant, Ligand|
|FGFs (Fibroblast Growth Factors)|
|Growth Factors & Receptors|
|Neurobiology, Oncology, Stem Cell Research, Microbiology, Differentiation, Angiogenesis|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.