Thermo Scientific™ Zeba™ Dye and Biotin Removal Spin Columns, 10 mL
The Thermo Scientific Zeba Dye and Biotin Removal columns enable fast and efficient removal of non-reacted fluorescent dyes, biotin, reducing agents, and crosslinkers from protein samples
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ A44302
Additional Details : Weight : 0.05000kg
- The Thermo Scientific Zeba Dye and Biotin Removal columns enable fast and efficient removal of non-reacted fluorescent dyes, biotin, reducing agents, and crosslinkers from protein samples. Removing free-dye after a labeling reaction is often difficult and time-consuming but is essential for accurate determination of dye-to-protein ratios.
- The Zeba Dye and Biotin Removal resin is highly specialized to produce exceptional protein recoveries while effectively removing non-conjugated fluorescent dyes, biotinylation reagents, reducing agents, and crosslinkers. Using the appropriate amount of sample and buffer conditions, almost any fluorescent dye can be removed with these columns.
- Even dilute protein samples (25 µg/mL) can be successfully processed to remove dyes, biotin, reducing agents, and crosslinkers and to efficiently recover proteins (>7 kDa). A single 10-mL Dye and Biotin Removal Spin Column can process a 2 to 4 mL of sample. This product is not recommended for desalting or buffer exchange.
- Versatile—removes unreacted fluorescent dyes, biotinylation reagents, crosslinkers, and reducing agents from protein solutions
- High recovery—low-binding resin maximizes protein recovery
- Easy-to-use—no cumbersome column preparation or equilibration
- Fast—small-molecule removal and protein recovery in less than 15 mins
- Flexible—available in spin columns and filter spin plates for a range of needs
- Available formats: Spin columns: 0.5, 2, 5, and 10 mL, 96-well filter plates: pre-dispensed; compatible with centrifugation for manual or automated purification; enable fast, consistent well-to-well and plate-to-plate reproducibility for small-scale, high-throughput clean-ups
- Applications: Ideal for post-reaction clean-up of samples, To effectively remove non-conjugated dye, biotin, reducing agents, and crosslinkers with exceptional protein recovery
|2 to 4 mL|
|Store in refrigerator (2–8°C).|
|Dye and Biotin Removal Spin Column|