GE Healthcare His Buffer Kit
Purify histidine-tagged proteins under native conditions. His Buffer Kit consists of convenient, premade buffer stock solutions optimized for histidine-tagged protein purification.
Brand: GE Healthcare 11-0034-00
Additional Details : CAS Number : 288-32-4 Weight : 0.44556kg Transport : UN number : 3267 Chem class : 8 Pack group : III
- High-quality buffers with minimal absorbance at 280nm
- Optimized protocols for His GraviTrap, His SpinTrap, His MultiTrap HP, His MultiTrap FF and HisTrap columns
|For binding, washing, elution of Histidine-tagged Proteins according to recommended protocols|
|2 x 100mL Phosphate 8x stock solution (pH 7.4), 100mL highly pure 2 M Imidazole (pH 7.4), instructions for use|
|Column types, such as His SpinTrap™, His MultiTrap™ FF, His MultiTrap™ HP, His GraviTrap™, HisTrap™ FF, HisTrap™ FF crude, HisTrap™|
|His Buffer kit|
|4° to 30°C|
Safety and Handling
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 C
- Reproductive toxicity Category 1B
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H360D-May damage the unborn child.
- P201-Obtain special instructions before use.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor /
- P331-Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305-IF IN EYES:Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor..
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : imidazole
- UNKNOWN AQUATIC-Contains 15% of components with unknown hazards to the aquatic environment.