Honeywell Research Chemicals
High-purity solvents for liquid and gas chromatography, spectrophotometry and pesticide residue analysis with low trace impurities, water content and particulate levels as well as unmatched lot-to-lot consistency.
High-quality adsorbents, buffers, volumetric solutions, reagents, standards suitable for use in a wide variety of analytical applications.
Lab Essentials (Solvents and Inorganics)
A highly diversified range of basic products for your laboratory, including various acids and bases, buffers, metals and elements, organics, reagents, and salts.
About Honeywell Research Chemicals
Consistent, High Quality Chemicals and Reagents for Your Laboratory
Honeywell has been committed to innovation in inorganics, solvents and other essential chemicals for more than 200 years. Our rich history dates back to 1814, when German chemist Johann Daniel Riedel successfully manufactured pharmaceutical products, providing a foundation for the chemicals industry. That pioneering spirit is guiding us as we grow, evolve and strive to become your trusted supplier of high quality chemical products.
With our main portfolio brands, Honeywell Riedel-de Haën™, Honeywell Fluka™ and Honeywell, you will find a broad range of solvents and essential reagents for analytical and chemistry laboratories including Hydranal™, Chromasolv™ and many other high quality premium chemical products providing you with more of the quality and consistency you expect, and above all more choice.
Fisher Scientific is offering you free delivery on thousands of chemicals within our entire catalogue range of Honeywell Research Chemicals for a limited time only!
Take advantage of this exclusive offer to save on additional charges for some of the most respected names in the chemicals market such as Honeywell Riedel-de-Haen, Fluka and Hydranal for the rest of 2020.
Click on the Honeywell brand logos below for further information and products.
Offer applies only to standard chemical and hazardous charges for the brands shown. Dry ice, minimum order and all other charges still apply where applicable. Available until 31st December 2020. Catalogue items only. All other general Terms & Conditions apply.
Honeywell LabReady™ Blends
All Honeywell LabReady™ Blends are made using proprietary, closed-loop blending technology, with high purity and consistent products, assuring you always get reproducible and accurate results, lot-after-lot.
You can also save up to 354 hours of lab-time per year*, by eliminating manual blending, allowing you to redeploy resources to more value-added activities. You also benefit from a reduction in waste which results from formulation errors and a safer work environment due to limited chemical handling.
*Based on preparing five times per week a 4L aqueous solution consisting of 27.2g of potassium phosphate and 0.2N sodium hydroxide with pH 7.4, adjusted using phosphoric acid.
Reduce your solvent storage, handling, and disposal cost by 98%*
- With no packaging waste, no hazardous disposal costs, and no rinsing done on site, your lab will be greener and more environmentally friendly
- Solvents in returnable containers take up 50% less space than glass bottles, reducing your storage costs by half
- Our containers are convenient to transport with easy to grip handles and shatter proof stainless steel construction
- Safer for staff due to minimised fire risk, incidents of spillage, and exposure to hazardous solvents
Accelerate your research by saving a week of lab time per year*
- Save time testing solvent batches, handling solvent bottles, and connecting and exchanging bottles with your instrument
- The dispensing accessories enable easy, secure and contamination free direct connections to instruments, or multiple dispensing points
- After the container is empty, it will be collected and cleaned by Honeywell
- The returnable containers are filled with Honeywell quality solvents that have excellent lot-to-lot consistency and come with a detailed Certificate of Analysis
- Honeywell is home to Chromasolv™ high purity solvents for chromatography, which are trusted and relied upon by thousands of scientists, and are referenced in over 6000 peer reviewed publications**
*Based on usage of 250 cases of 4* 2.5L of solvent per year, compared to a 200L container.
**Source: Google Scholar